Company Executive Summary
Bavelile Skills Development and Training is a 100 % Black female owned enterprise whose primary focus is to address the countless consulting and business requirements of companies and governments in South Africa and across Africa,established concern incorporated in South Africa, headquartered in Rivonia Gauteng. This approach will be directed at meeting the requirements of multiple sectors and hence Bavelile Skills Development and Training is poised to meet these requirements through a demand driven needs based and innovative approach
Bavelile Skills Development and Training strives to be the vanguard for professional and exceptional quality products to service and address a plethora of business imperatives in accordance with acceptable social, economic and environmental standards.
Bavelile Skills Development and Training offers a multitude of business solutions to corporates, government, civil society organisations and individuals through cutting edge research, incisive accreditation approaches and exemplary training interventions.
- To provide a sophisticated Pan African research and skills development consultancy service
- To maintain the accreditation status of Bavelile Skills Development and Training
- To maintain good stakeholder relations
- Ensure impeccable customer service for retention and business sustainability
- To deliver structural cost reductions without jeopardising quality